CHAIR & GENERAL PARTNER
Serial entrepreneur, investor, and futurist, Stephen’s accomplishments and global leadership positions with more than 100 programs / organizations and 300+ recognitions are too numerous to list. His leadership working daily with more than 400,000 CEOs, Investors, Scientists with the world’s leading CEO, scientific, technical and financial organizations allow him a unique vantage point to oversee where innovation is heading in the coming years. Stephen is the visionary behind REDDS whose tireless work has positioned REDDS to take advantage of the globally unique superior intelligence received by the group. As a small sampling of Stephen’s current activities, he is the:
- Member of the Canadian government’s Venture Capital Catalyst Initiative selection committee for the fund of funds stream. See a letter of thanks outlining his work here and here.
- Founder chair outreach UN ITU AI for good global summit, adopted by governments, corporations, and academia, with global reach, as the largest AI innovation impact movement and daily summit driving AI business solutions across 17 United Nations Sustainable Development Goals;
- Founder of Fintech Ideas Festival, Technology Advisory Council, providing industry solutions ten years into the future for CEOs representing US $100 Trillion in managed assets;
- Founder YPO EU Impact Summit Advisory Board, creating workable business solutions for the world’s largest opportunities/challenges. YPO: 35K CEOs, US $9 Trillion annual revenue across 152 countries. With work underway since May 2019, the first summit Oct 2020 and continuing as chair impact advisory board;
- Recipient of 21 Microsoft Global Awards (18 MVP Awards), 2018-2024 in AI, recognizing decades of lifetime achievement, global–leadership, entrepreneurship, investments, disruptive innovation; and
- Contributor to Forbes / Cognitive World and IT World Canada on leading new investments, innovation, entrepreneurship.
More here on lifetime achievement for innovation, investments, entrepreneurship as CIPS Founding Fellow and in LinkedIn.